Thank you for your interest in supporting the All Together campaign. The hope is that the ambassadors will help us celebrate inclusive physical activity in Essex. We would love you to help inspire others with a disability or long term health condition in Essex to take part in more sport and physical activity.
In summary the ambassador role includes:
- Sharing your story into physical activity or sport to inspire others
- Help promote inclusive sport and fitness activities available in Essex
- Support other ambassadors in new activities & goals they want to achieve
- Promote the benefits of moving more
* Please note: there is no time commitment to being an ambassador. You only have to do what you feel comfortable with.
From October 2019, we are re-invigorating our ambassador programme and you can sign up as an ambassador based on what role you would like to do! You can pick one or two or do all 4!
Once you have signed up as an ambassador, we will offer you:
- A starter pack that will include a branded All Together t-shirt, an All Together badge and pen, as well as a starter guide
- A chance to attend training courses to help with your role
- Access to our Facebook page and Facebook Closed Group
If you are already an ambassador and need to re-register, click here
If you would like to sign up, click here!
Please note the above sign up forms are online forms, if you wish to receive a paper form instead, please contact Holly.Adams@activeessex.org with your name and address.