What Club Matters Resources are Available?
- Podcasts on an expanding range of topics including: GDPR; Volunteering; Funding; Adult Safeguarding; and Engaging Women and Girls (coming soon). This podcast series was new for 2018 and will continue in 2019. Click here to listen to the podcasts: Club Matters Podcasts
- Online Workshops on: Tax and Finance; using Facebook to engage new members; top tips on using Twitter; and Adult Safeguarding (coming soon). These videos have been produced in the last few months. Click here to watch them: Club Matters Online Workshops and Twitter workshop
- Online Learning Modules and Toolkits on: VAT; finance, cash flow and budgeting; facilities management; capital projects; governance; organisational structures and marketing. Click here to view the online learning modules: Club Matters Learning Modules
- Video Case Studies featuring the journeys that community clubs have undertaken to reach their full potential. See the case studies produced over the last year here: Club Matters Case Studies
- Face to Face Workshops on Marketing Strategies; Business Planning; Club Structures; the Participant Experience (new for 2018) and the Volunteer Experience (new for 2018). Workshops are free to attend for delivery organisations and CSP staff and are a great way to test out new ideas in a safe environment. Click here for more information: Club Matters Workshops
- Downloadable Templates and Resources on: safeguarding (new); sport development planning; partnership working; engaging with members, participants, volunteers, coaches; constitutions; club governance; business plans and much more.
- An animation on Club Matters for you to use at meetings and in discussion with partners: Club Matters Animation
- Newsletters to keep you up to date with the work of the team.
- Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages offering helpful hints and tips and examples of good practice.