For community groups and residents
We need your ideas, big and small, for creating active local communities together.
We have local teams who are already working with a number of community groups and residents in Basildon, Tendring and Colchester and we are looking forward to meeting many more to bring our plans to life.
Our local community leads are based locally in Basildon, Colchester and Tendring and look forward to hearing how you would like to get involved:
Basildon – Gurnam Kasbia
Colchester – Sarah Stokes
Tendring – Cheryl Lomas
Interested partners and organisations
We have already brought together a strong collaboration of 20 organisations to plan and deliver our LDP. However, we need many more partners so that we can achieve our scale and ambition. The partners will be from many different sectors, in particular those who have our three priority target audiences as their core business.
We are seeking partners who are committed to the benefits of a whole system approach, and are open to new ways of collaborating, co-creating, and distributing leadership and resources.
LDP Guidance Document – Next Steps for Investment – Download here
- This guide provides clarity and guidance on how the investment process and criteria will work Essex-wide, and in our three test areas of Basildon, Colchester, and Tendring.
- It sets out the investment programmes, funding criteria and approval processes against the specific grant funding streams for the Community Chest, Test and Learn, Replication and Scaling up, and Active Environments grant programmes.
- Community groups, individuals, public sector, private sector, and voluntary organisations seeking to apply for funding must meet the criteria outlined in this guidance to receive funding.
Investment Plans Downloads:
- Tendring LDP Plan
- Essex LDP Investment Guide Final May 2019
- Sport England LDP Investment Guidance August 2019
Sign up to the Essex Local Delivery Pilot Newsletter here.
Register your interest here.