This grant is available to all constituted voluntary and community groups based in the Basildon Borough and will fund up to £2,000 towards project costs. Match funding is recommended.
Conditions and eligibility criteria
- Awarded to formally constituted voluntary and community organisations based in the Borough who provide benefits to the residents
- Applications for one off projects but not for financial assistance toward annual operational expenses
- This grant will not pay for salaries or any other general running or core costs, such as utility bills.
- Required to show how the project contributes towards one or more of the aims outlined in the Basildon Council – Corporate Plan 2016-2020
- Must also provide Constitution and latest Statement of accounts
- Grants awarded are between £100 and £2000.
This fund is closed to applications.
Application dates for 2018/19 will be released soon, please keep checking this page for updates.
For more information click here.