Rounders England are re-launching its 10 Reasons to Play Rounders in School and have an exciting brand new 2 hour bespoke Rounders Education Workshop for those delivering Rounders in schools!
This 2 hour compact but comprehensive workshop has been developed to give teachers, PE coordinators, PE cover, PGCE students and university members the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to deliver both traditional and modified versions of the game.
• Topics could include batting, bowling, catching, fielding, tactics and small games
• Attendance certificate for all attendees at the end of the session
• Attendees need to be 18years+
• Invite up to 20 attendees* – Why not invite schools from around the local area and ensure you all play by the same rules!
Discussion of content and attendee numbers to be confirmed with Rounders England approved Leader prior to workshop.
• £150 Education Member price
• £250 Non-Education Member price. For information on what the membership entails, visit Education Membership www.roundersengland.co.uk/membership/education-membership
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This exciting workshop is available to purchase before Thursday 29th March. Offer can be redeemed before the end of the School Summer Term (July 2018).
*Minimum of 12 attendees required. If less than 12, host can welcome pupils to participate as players so attendees can maximise practical knowledge in real life scenarios.