Covid 19 and social distancing measures have left many vulnerable young people with little or no support and at risk of being preyed on by gangs, turning to crime and drugs. The Active Essex Foundation are therefore supporting this fantastic challenge designed by Essex Police to raise funds for local Essex youth organisations whose priorities are to provide help and support to those young people most in need.
SpinOff@3 is a challenge to get on your bike, walk or run at 3pm every day for 30 minutes between 3rd and 10th of June not only will you get your 30 minutes of exercise that day but you will also help raise funds for young people in Essex.
Other ideas you might like to take on as part of Spin Off@3:
- On a Tricycle, 3 laps of your garden/lengths of your road (toddlers)
- Cycle for 3 miles over 3 days
- Cycle for 3 hours over a week
- Cycle for 30 miles over a week
- Cycle as a 3, with members of your household, 3 times in a week
Set up your Just giving page here https://www.justgiving.com/activeessexfoundation