Company Name: Prosports Solutions
Contact Name: Richard Partridge
Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Apprenticeship
Location: Various across Essex
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Between £120 – 180 p/w
Working Hours: 30 – 39
Reporting to: Managing Director
Contact Number: 01268 207649
Email Address: email@example.com
Date Required: 4th September 2017
Qualifications required: Coaching of Sports qualifications would be preferably but not essential.
- High level working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel,
- The ability to multi-task with a flexible attitude and readiness to adapt swiftly to change.
- Makes appropriate use of internal networks and processes.
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills.
- Sound judgement and ability to prioritise competing demands and tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with an organised, systematic, and methodical approach to work.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication including social media.
- Candidate must be able to organise and lead a small team of people.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Demonstrate and articulate that they have a clear passion and drive to inspire young people through sport and physical activity.
- Meet outcomes and results with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on expectations for high quality standards.
- Critically assess own performance in a mature and credible manner
- Deal with a range of different situations.
- Be reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Be an empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Articulate themselves in a well-presented and professional manner at all times.
- Drive and have access to own transport and or is sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel.
- Responsible and accountable.
- Motivate and instill confidence in others, have a presence and be able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- No criminal convictions or cautions.
- Strong communicator (telephone, face-to-face and written)
- Excellent team player – both internally and externally.
- Having a good open and communication with team members, clients and and 3rd parties.
- Ensuring all schools requirements are met.
- Distributing information about services and products to schools.
- Upselling and rebooking customers
For full job description please download the job advert here