Blitz Fit Me require a Sports coach / Personal trainer for a role based at different schools in the The Hedinghams, Sudbury, Braintree and surrounding areas working with children mainly of a primary school age.
We specifically want an ambitious and proactive person to adapt to the philosophy of BlitzFitMe whilst bringing an outgoing and fun character to the sessions.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To deliver coaching sessions in schools and ensure the children have fun.
- Maintain a good level of knowledge and be willing to research new ideas.
- To perform any other duties as directed by the senior management team.
About the role:
This is a part time role (6-10 hours per week) initially for an individual who has the character traits to develop into a fully-fledged BlitzFitMe team member/Full time coach.
The work is structured into regular shift patterns, but is subject to change as needs arise. The main times of work will be from 1pm into the evenings.
We will also be looking to progress you into delivering adult group fitness sessions.
The position is available now, and we’d like the successful candidate to start beginning September.
- Sports coach qualifications
- DBS dated within the last 3 years
- First aid qualified
- You must have your own transport
- Experience of working with children.
- A background in sport.
- Ambition to develop a career in the fitness industry
How to apply?
Send us an email/letter describing why you should be chosen for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and relevant contact details.