1) Activity Alliance have created an everyday guide to being active for people living with an impairment or health condition. Download the above guide.
2) Get Yourself Active is a partnership led by Disability Rights UK and funded by Sport England and aims to find ways for you to get active in your local area in a way that is right for you. You can also find out about how people are using personal budgets to get active! To see their website click here
3) For many disabled people the National Disability Sports Organisations (NDSOs) are the starting point to getting involved with sport and physical activity.
4) If you would like to find a club for a specific sport search our Get Active Finder
5) If you would like to get active at home, check out our Keep Essex Active page
Created in partnership by the Activity Alliance and NDSOs – ‘Accessible sport for you’ provides information on support and sporting opportunities available for people with specific impairments. For more information click here