Becoming a This Girl Can Essex Ambassador
On behalf of Active Essex I would like to thank you for your interest in supporting the This Girl Can Campaign in Essex.
The hope is that the Ambassadors will help us celebrate Active Women in Essex, highlighting the fact that whatever your size, ability or previous experience, physical activity and sport can be a fun, enjoyable and can fit in to all women’s everyday lives.
We would love you to help inspire other women and girls in Essex to take part in more physical activity and help break down the primary barrier to this, which is of fear of judgment.
The Ambassador Role:
In summary the role includes:
- Sharing the story of your journey into physical activity or sport to inspire others
- Help promote women and girls sport and physical activity sessions via social media
- Signpost women to the This Girl Can Essex Facebook page, Active Essex website and national This Girl Can website for further inspiration/ information on local opportunities
- Support the This Girl Can Essex Festivals (either through promotion, attending or helping to deliver)
- Most importantly, be an inspiration to other women in Essex to be more active
- Please note there is no rigid time commitment to being an Ambassador. You don’t have to complete the roles in full – only the parts you are comfortable with
From November 2018 with the launch of the new national campaign, we are re-invigorating our ambassador programme and you can sign up as an ambassador based on what role you would like to do!
There are four roles below. Sign up for 1 – or all 4 if you’re really keen! Click below to find out about the various roles!
Sign up here!