Please complete the below form to tell us about your project idea to get inactive people across the county more active.
We are particularly keen to hear about project ideas which are focused on:
- Children and Young People
- Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Disabled People
- People with Long-Term Health Conditions
- People from Lower Socio-Economic Groups
- Projects focusing on Strength and Balance
For Question 6, see below descriptions of our Strategic Priorities (also see our strategy here):
- Strengthening Communities – Use the power of physical activity and sport with citizen-led and asset-based approaches to strengthen communities.
- Sport and Physical Activity – To support the recovery, development and growth of our sport and physical activity sector, in order to collectively increase the opportunities for all.
- Children and Young People – Ensuring every child in Essex, Southend and Thurrock has the best start in life which is active, healthy and happy
- Active Environments – To work collectively to develop and provide well connected, accessible places and spaces that encourage people to be active.
- Levelling Up Health and Wellbeing – Change behaviours, enabling and empowering people to do things for themselves and their local communities. Physical activity is the highest priority for good health.
Our team will review your project idea and will feed back to you